Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Hello Lovelies,

I am so excited to share with you today that Lisa at "A Mermaid's Crafts" gave me my very first blog award. Now, this is extremely precious to me because first of all, it came from Lisa (if you haven't visited her blog, go...she is amazingly talented, so super sweet and down-to-earth) and secondly because I never thought I would be good enough for anyone to want to stop by for a visit, let alone always leave me such motivational comments. So, Ms. Lisa...thank you very much, I truly appreciate you. I love strawberries too-lol.


The rules for the award are the following:

1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH LISA!!!!!!!!!!!

RANDOM FACTS:
1) I am grateful to LisaKelly and Tracy for their kindness and inspiration.
2) I am obsessed with this hobby.
3) I spend way too much time blog surfing and/or lurking.
4) I have a Gypsy that I don't use because I don't have the patience and skillset.
5) I heart my Cricut(s)...Baby Bug, Create and Expression, don't ask why I need 3.
6) I am completely infatuated with the Create A Critter cartridge.
7) I love GOD and every awesome and amazing thing that he has done in my life. He has a sense of humor when it comes to me, how about my son's are 9 years apart.

Now, I am passing this award on to (8) fabulous BLOGGERS.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

1) Kelly at Kelly
2) Tracy at Tracy
3)





2 comments:

  1. Awww Shen, thank you so much for passing this award on to me.
    I am so honoured that you see me as an inspiration, thank you.
    You are an inspiration yourself, and deserve this award.
    Love to learn new things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you to think of me Shen...I am honored!

    ReplyDelete

FABULOUS VISITORS and FRIENDS