Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthday Bash Octopus - Birthday Sundae Challenge

Hello Lovelies,

I have a card that I want to share with you today.  I was blog viewing, lurking, posting comments, or something and happened upon this blog, they have an awesome challenge going on currently and I just couldn't resist the urge to play along. On second thought, after making this card...I go back to the blog to link it up and one of the DT members has a card with an octopus.  I know it was there all along and I totally missed it, so...it's back to the drawing board for this one.  I have got to pay more attention to what I am doing. I'm trying not to be long winded today with this post, so...thanks for visiting and hurry back.

Hugs,

~Shen

8 comments:

  1. This card is so absolutely adorable, Shen! I LOVE the octopus and the little details you have added are just perfect! The background paper is so fun and I love the double bows! It is really hard to create a card with a character that isn't used, so you shouldn't worry about that. This card is unique and stands on its own :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Card:)


    Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
    Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
    http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute! I just love the octopus and all the scalloped edges you added in so many wonderful colors! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shen, Thanks for stopping by by blog and leaving a comment. I love having visitors. Your card is really cute. I think you should have linked up anyway. I linked up to many that had the same subject, cut or stamp that I had but we had our own individual style. I haven't quite figured out how to start a link up party but when I do I be sure to let you know. I would love to have you show your crafts.
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute octopus. Thank You for dropping by my blog earlier
    Love from India
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shen - I hope you are having a great weekend! Please stop by my blog when you get a chance...I have an award for you :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute! This was my first time visiting your blog, and I'm impressed! :) I am now a new follower, would love for you to check out my blog too....
    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Great colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete

FABULOUS VISITORS and FRIENDS