Monday, June 13, 2011

Rockstar Father's Day card

Hello Loveies,

I have yet another card to share with you today. I decided to give Create A Critter a rest for a few hours and pick up Everyday Paper Dolls.  My craftroom is being painted so most of my things are packed away, thus why I didn't use my Peachy Keen stamps for his face. I heart those stamps. Oh well, I am making due for now.  I'm just happy to be in the mood to create something. BTW, I get really nice comments from you but I don't know how to get in contact with you to return the favor...please leave me some contact information. I love to blog lurk but I also love to visit other bloggers and leave them a comment or two. Thanks for stopping by to visit me and read my ramblings.

Hugs,

~Shen
I linked this card to a challenge at CrazyAboutCricut!

4 comments:

  1. Shen, Your rockstar is really cute. I love Everyday Paper Dolls you can get really creative with that cart. I hope you post your craftroom when your done, always looking for good storage ideas. TFS Traci
    Cricutjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this rockstar fellow and all his toys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Love the layout and how you doodled the hair.

    ReplyDelete

FABULOUS VISITORS and FRIENDS