Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cat Purrfect - Create A Critter

Hello Lovelies,

I hope everyone enjoyed an awesome Father's Day with their families. Today, I have a card that I want to share with you all.  This card is a "Center Step" one...let me take an opportunity to vent for a second.  I was blog surfing/lurking/leaving comments, etc...like usual, nothing new there and came upon a super cool post that also provided a link to a tutorial on how exactly to make this type of card.  I click the link, you knew I would, right?  I love, love, love, did I say love? to learn. Anyhoo, it was an excellent tutorial but silly me didn't want to do my all time favorite thing in the whole world, with the exception of scrapping, again, I am side tracked here-lol. Ladies, I love to READ! I scrolled down past the written directions just checking things out before I reached for my paper trimmer, you know...then I saw a darn video and you know I watched it instead of just reading the written directions, smh.  Let me tell you, that thing had me all kinds of confused. I know you want to me to get done with this already and I promise I am about to stop typing but all I have to say is OMGoodness!  This has never happened to me...never until today that is.  Needless to say this was a first for me but I am loving this type of card, NOW...can someone please help me with this freaking GYPSY! Thanks a million times over for reading-lol. Hurry back to see, you are staying away far too long, thus leading to my rambling sessions. You ladies are truly awesome and I thank you so very much for visiting me.

Hugs,

~Shen
Linking this one to the More Than Favors Challenge!
Linking this one to the You Had Me At Craft Challenge!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I do better with a video turorials, sorry that it confused you and I'm no help to you with the Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute.
    I had this happen to me a few times, so once I figured it out (well I think I figured it out, may not be the same as the video) I make a tutorial so I can go back on my channel, if I ever want to make it again, lol.
    Your card is adorable.
    As for the gypsy, can't help you there. I don't have one.

    ReplyDelete

FABULOUS VISITORS and FRIENDS