Sunday, June 6, 2010

This is a tag that was created for a Tag Swap that I entered and I chose to keep it simple but nice. Teniqua(http://tenitinycrafts.blogspot.com or YouTube channel - TeniTinyCrafts) and I committed to do a weekly project to keep us crafting and fine tune our skills - I am late...I was suppose to have this posted earlier, my apologies. I am not finished with my project...I hate to be late with anything and this is driving me nuts. My craft space is a mess and I need to clean it up as well as tidy up the house because tomorrow my sister is coming to town...my older and only sister. Yikes! I can't wait to see my sister...I really miss living near her.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shen!!!
    Its okay to be late on the first project. I'm sure you worked very hard!!!!! LOL
    Have fun with your sister today!!!!!
    ~Teniqua~

    ReplyDelete

FABULOUS VISITORS and FRIENDS