Monday, June 7, 2010

This is the completed "June 2010" tag for my first ever swap. I had an idea of what I wanted to do soon after I signed up for this swap, however, I had never done anything like this before and only recently actually started crafting. I was really nervous to say the least and I was afraid that it would turn out like crap so, I practiced and posted a similiar version of this tag on my youtube channel and on Life on the {ScraP} beach. It received lukewarm reviews and lacked the overall polished look that I wanted it to have so, I went on a mad hunt for chipboard and was lucky enough to find a place to get chipboard within my price range. I then went back to the drawing board and this is what I came up with. TFL! Have a wonderful and blessed evening. ~Shen

P.S. Go visit my friend Teniqua at http://tenitinycrafts.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

FABULOUS VISITORS and FRIENDS