Friday, June 3, 2011

Pooh Pocket Card

Hello Lovelies,

I have yet another card that I would like to share with you today.  I am trying desperately to use my Cricut more on all my creations and since I am only creating one of each or possibly two, I don't mind the bulkiness of the cards so much.  My plan is to begin creating more with my Cricut carts and I think that I am off to a pretty good start, what do you think?  Once again, thanks so much for stopping by to visit me and as always, you are absolutely FABULOUS!

Hugs,

~Shen

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute, who wouldn;t love Piglet.
    I too should use my cricut more often. I seem to only use it for fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,

    Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me and for the super sweet comment. Those carts are expensive and have really cool images so break them out with me(smile). ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute. I'm not a fan of Piglet but I can't help but smile when I look at this card. You did a FABULOUS job. Great choice of paper.

    ReplyDelete

FABULOUS VISITORS and FRIENDS