Friday, June 3, 2011

Card Patterns Challenge Card

Hello Lovelies,

I stumbled upon an awesome blog today while doing my favorite thing, blog lurking - lol.  They had a sketch challenge and I've never participated in one of those before so...you know I was smiling from ear to ear because here was yet another opportunity for me to use my Cricut.  So, without any more babbling from me...here is what I came up with.  Oh, btw...look at my pitiful bows, I couldn't tie a bow this evening to save my life (sigh).  Thanks for visiting once again, you ladies are fabulous!

Hugs,

~Shen



P. S. I entered the "Double Pocket" card into a super cool blog challenge over at MyCraftSpot...those ladies made me feel really at home. 

2 comments:

  1. I love how your cards have pockets in them.
    This card has such fun colours in it, very pretty.

    About the Window Envelope Tag Swap I just can't say no. lol.
    Just ask my kids.
    Because we may be having a mail strike here, the mail may be moving slow.
    So if you could work on them this weekend, and hopefully get yours in the mail by Monday, you are in.
    Hope you have fun making them.
    Any questions just ask or email me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...here is is. I think you are too hard on yourself. This card is awesome. O love the colors and the papers you used, but I really love the doodling you did on the revised card.

    ReplyDelete

FABULOUS VISITORS and FRIENDS