Sunday, January 2, 2011

YouTube's Marion Smith's 31 Day, 31 Videos, 31 Goals - Day 2

Hello Lovelies,

Marion Smith on YouTube issued a challenge and I chose to accept, in which within 31 days you complete 31 videos accomplishing 31 goals in 2011. I had already resolved to take more pictures of my boys and do more family related scrapping before I knew about the challenge, however, the challenge was so awesome that I just had to participate...it is my added motivation now.  Day 1 - Video 1 was completed with photographs of Chace and Dylan.  Day 2 - Video 2 was completed with a card that I completed earlier today...I colored an image - YIPPIE! I so can not color, or so I thought until I completed the task.  Take a look, tell me what you think and as always, thanks so much for visiting me.  Have an awesome day.

Hugs,

~Shen

No comments:

Post a Comment

FABULOUS VISITORS and FRIENDS