Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Monday

Hello Lovelies,

I wanted to be more consistent this year with my postings here, so today's post is.....All About Me! Yay!  I resolved this year to pamper myself more, now you all know that I don't neglect myself by any means but I haven't exactly been feeling much like myself as of late.  Today, I received a manicure, pedicure, eyebrow arch/wax, new hair style and a cinnabon.  I had a blast.  You lovely ladies should definitely get some pampering done for yourselves, put your foot up make yourself feel better about you than you did before...lol.  Happy Tuesday Lovelies.

Hugs,

~Shen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shen, I just joined. Do I have to be a blogger to participate in your challenges. I'm interested in participating in the card challenge. Edie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edie,

    Welcome! I hope you come back to visit me because I couldn't find any contact information for you but to answer your question, click the link to the right for my YouTube channel and send me your contact info and I'll get you signed up and all the details. Again, welcome.

    Hugs,

    ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shen, I don't have a blog or do videos. I'm just a crafty grandma. Will I still be able to participate in your challenges. Thanks for your response. Edie

    ReplyDelete

FABULOUS VISITORS and FRIENDS